For what it’s worth, here are my current understandings related to COVID-19. Initially, I took this virus very seriously and was recommending high dose vitamin C, along with vitamin D and a B-complex combined with quercetin and Chaga mushroom to family and friends. I also suggested considering the purchase of a used Bi-PAP machine. Since then, my views of COVID-19 have radically changed.
While I’m still recommending the above for folks over 65 or with serious health issues, it’s now clear that the risk for everyone else is minimal. Granted, there are a small number of younger people, particularly with hidden health conditions, that will fall ill. However, it is a very, very small number. For the sake of comparison, we don’t avoid using stairs even though every year about 1 million people are injured in falls. As such, living a normal life along with boosting the immune system with a healthy dose of vitamin C combined with extra vitamin D and zinc makes the best sense for the general population – see the The Great Barrington Declaration wherein tens of thousands of epidemiologists and other medical professionals have declared that healthy individuals should return to normal living.
Right now, strict social distancing and the like are the exact opposite of what’s required to minimize the impact of this virus. “Sheltering in” and constantly cleaning everything actually weakens your overall immunity. It’s essentially for our bodies to be exposed to the world at large in order to continually invigorate our natural immunity.
With that introduction, below represents a portion of my current thinking related to COVID-19 along with some supportive videos and links. Note: This article is a “work in progress”. Spring is here; we’re busy with our new hemp business, Organic Entourage. I’ll add to this document as time provides.
Is COVID-19 Worse Than the Flu?
Yes and no. If you’re over 65 or have serious health issues, you need to take serious precautions until herd immunity is developed in the population at large. For everyone else, if you happen to get the virus, there is an excellent chance you’ll get over it and be just fine. Your body is very capable of dealing with this virus especially when supplementing with vitamins A, D, and C along with zinc.
Regarding statistics, there is some serious “funny business” going on when it comes to counting numbers. I don’t trust political figures, drug companies, or individuals like Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates with their financial ties to vaccines for basically anything and this includes analyzes of just how infectious or fatal COVID-19 is. On the other hand, the independent experts I have been able to find that have made this specialized sort of number crunching their profession say that the virus may have spread up to 50 times more than we were led to believe. In math, when ever the bottom (denominator) of a fraction gets bigger, the overall value of the fraction is less. For comparison, if the mortality rate was 4% (4/100), it then becomes 0.08% (4/5000). That’s a huge reduction in impact.
In fact, an April 2020 Stanford study pegs the Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) at 0.2% – about the same as a bad flu season. In The CDC’s New ‘Best Estimate” they write, “That best estimate scenario also assumes that 35 percent of infections are asymptomatic, meaning the total number of infections is more than 50 percent larger than the number of symptomatic cases. It therefore implies that the IFR is between 0.2 percent and 0.3 percent.” In A Fiasco in the Making?, Dr. Ioannidis, a professor of medicine, epidemiology, population health, and biomedical data science at Stanford University, writes “that the CFR (Case Fatality Rate) for COVID-19 falls to 0.05 percent among people younger than 50 and rises to 1.3 percent among people 65 and older. For people in the middle (ages 50–64), the estimated CFR is 0.2 percent.” Overall, the CDC currently estimates an Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) of 0.3%. For a good read, see LockDown Lunacy: The Thinking Person’s Guide.
Breaking Down COVID-19 by Dr. Kelly Victory
- Dr. Kelly Victory – trauma and emergency physician with a specialty in disaster preparedness and response including pandemics.
- Corona viruses are very common – up to 20% of colds are from corona viruses.
- Corona viruses tend to be seasonal – may have an uptick in fall.
- In those infected with COVID-19, 85% have few, if any, symptoms. Another 10% have flu-like symptoms.
- Only a tiny fraction infected with COVID-19 have died from it – our body knows how to deal with COVID-19.
- People over 70 with health conditions are most at risk – diabetes, hypertension, obesity, lung disease.
- Children are at minimal risk – those affected have all had serious health issues.
- At the most, COVID-19 lives a few minutes above 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Social Distancing is not an established health care concept – it is a high school science theory. (6:20)
- Masks are for those that are ill or caregivers – the CDC, WHO, and New England Journal of Medicine acknowledge there is no scientific reason for the healthy to wear masks.
- Masks increase the risk of getting ill – touch face more often, CO2 buildup, and re-breath contaminates on mask.
- Over time, masks weaken the immune system that relies on being exposed to microbes in the environment.
- The CDC says there is no need to sterilize hard surfaces.
- It takes several minutes of face-to-face exposure with someone that’s ill to possibly get infected.
- Those not at risk should go about their lives in order to develop “herd immunity”.
- There are many viruses that have been around a long time for which vaccines have not been able to be made.
- A healthy diet, sleep, exercise, being outdoors, and supplementing vitamin C and D along with zinc all help.
- Minimize stress – live your life, spirituality, visit with loved ones.
And then there is all the information coming out related to serious discrepancies in testing inaccuracy, the labeling of death certificates, hidden health conditions in younger individuals that reportedly died of COVID-19, the fact that poor air quality apparently played a big role in hot spots like Italy, and so on. For an illness that merits shutting down the entire global economy with very, very serious ramifications such as increased deaths from not getting proper medical treatment, the looming food crisis, forced vaccination, and implosion of the monetary system, there is a lot of “funny business” going on. It makes me wonder, “What is COVID-19 really all about?”
A heroic expert and insider, Dr. Judy Mikovits, speaks out about the corruption within the scientific medical community and strongly recommends repelling the Bayh-Dole Act. This is a profoundly compelling documentary. To truly appreciate her intelligence and the veracity of her arguements, see her book Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science.
- 12 Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic
- 10 More Experts Criticising the Coronavirus Panic
- 8 More Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic
America’s Frontline Doctors Speak Out
This list of facts is an excellent place to start when questioning the main stream narrative.
- According to data from the best-studied countries and regions, the lethality of Covid19 is on average about 0.2%, which is in the range of a severe influenza (flu) and about twenty times lower than originally assumed by the WHO.
- Even in the global “hotspots”, the risk of death for the general population of school and working age is typically in the range of a daily car ride to work. The risk was initially overestimated because many people with only mild or no symptoms were not taken into account.
From UnHerd-YouTube, Nobel Prize Winner Levitt: Lockdown is a “Huge Mistake”.
In New York, the brave nurse, Erin Marie Olszewski, exposes what’s behind the exceptionally high numbers in one of the worst hit hospitals.
From Opposing The Lockdown is NOT “Profits Before People”, The virus is acknowledged to be harmless to over 80% of the people it infects, and only mild in the vast majority of the those who ever show symptoms. We’re not choosing between a Ebola and a devastating lockdown, we’re choosing between a “mild to moderate” disease and a devastating lockdown.
Paraphrasing from Professor Dolores Cahill, molecular geneticists and esteemed immunologist with 25 years of outstanding work in her field including efforts related to research integrity and running a class 3 BioSafety Lab.
- People who work in immunology knew that there was no need for the original lock-down.
- We have never in the hundreds of years quarantined healthy people.
- It’s well known in immunology you can take preventative measures to boost your own immune system (vitmin D and C and zinc along with good nutrition) so that if you come across the virus and you get it, you have hardly any symptoms, you will clear the virus, and you will actually contribute to the immune people so the virus will be stopped in its tracks.
- Between 7-15% of the population already had antibodies to COVID-19 from the SARS virus. These people would have tested positive to COVID-19 even before it arrived on the scene. Additionally, some people don’t have the receptor for COVID-19 so they never get sick or develop antibodies.
- What we should have done is quarantined people with underlying conditions, or who are over 75, and then told them to build up their immune system over a few weeks. In the meantime, the virus would have naturally been cleared by the healthy population and the quarantine for those at-risk could have been lifted.
- Hydroxychloroquine was shown to be the most efficient for corona virus and would have prevented nearly all deaths. If you boost your immune system, 99% of people will be able to clear the virus with just normal flu symptoms. For the 1% that start to develop a cough, the work of Dr. Vladimir Zelenko shows that nearly all (796/800) will quickly recover with no deaths when given Hydroxychloroquine.
- Hydroxychloroquine was found to be an inexpensive and effective treatment for SARS and also works for COVID-19. Health authorities should have informed the public about boosting their immune system and the use of Hydroxychloroquine.
- There are papers published by the U.S. Army where soldiers that had certain flu vaccines in 2017-2018, and then later happen to naturally come across a corona virus, had a cytokine storm and got severely sick. These vaccines were given in Wuhan and Italy.
- In the seventeens years since SARS, we’ve been unable to develop a SARS vaccine. COVID-19 is similar to SARS.
- Much more in video…
The problem with initial COVID-19 estimates was in large part due to the fact that the virus was much more widespread than reported by main stream media. As a consequence, the estimates for hospitolization and death are continually being revised down over time. Admiral Brett Giroir, a four-star admiral in the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corp, said in March 2020, “The best estimates now of the overall mortality rate for COVID-19 is somewhere between 0.1% and 1%. That’s lower than you heard probably in many reports … it’s not likely in the range of 2 to 3%.” And no, these reduced numbers had nothing to do with quarantines. If anything, quarantines in combination with failing to provide the public with simple and effective measures to boost their immune system, Vitamins C and D along with zinc, profoundly increased the hospitolization and death rates.
Preventation & Treatment
- Take unbuffered ascorbic acid by mouth (Vitamin C).
- Any non-GMO, pharmaceutical grade ascorbic acid is just fine.
- For prevention of COVID-19, adults should take 8-12g of vitamin C.
- When ill from COVID-19, take 3-5g right off then 2 grams every 30 minutes for 4 hours. Repeat this protocol if not better. If still not better, double the doses and repeat a 4-hour cycle.
- When ill from COVID-19, consider giving buffered sodium ascrobate as IV at 0.5-1 grams hourly
- If vitamin C causes heartburn, take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a few ounces of water
- If vitamin C causes upset with food, then take away from food.
- Take 0.3mg of melatonin normally and up to 0.5mg when ill from COVID-19.
- Melatonin is very beneficial at night and ascorbic acid is very beneficial during the day.
Don’t believe the media hype around the risks of hydroxychloroquine. It has a long history of being relatively safe. When given in combination with zinc or Azithromycin, it is very effective preventing and treating COVID-19 – particularly when given early on.
- Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis
- Hydroxychloroquine: Dangerous Drug or Innocent Victim?
- How a False Hydroxychloroquine Narrative Was Created
- American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) Sues the FDA to End Its Arbitrary Restrictions on Hydroxychloroquine
5G Impairs Immunity
We’ve all heard of the COVID-19 “hot spots” in China, Iran, and Italy. In each of these countries, 5G was being rolled out in the effected cities. It is well-documented that 5G impairs the immune system – the body’s ability to deal with viruses. Given this, it should come as no surprise that the worst hit cities were rolling out 5G.
- China – Wuhan activated 1,580 5G base stations in mid-October. Wuhan was hit very hard by the virus.
- Italy – In June 2019, 5G was launched in Milan, Turin, Bologna, Rome and Naples. Milan was one of the hardest hit Italian cities.
- Iran – In late 2017, 5G was tested for the first time in Tehran. 5G is slated to be available in 2020. Tehran was the hardest hit city in Iran.
- Global – Sometime in September or October 2020, Elon Musk is going to start activating the tens of thousands of 5G satellites planned for in their “Starlink” network.
- 5g Dangers and Carbonyl Iron and C60
Your body needs mild stressors to develop resilience. If you’re not immuno-compormised and with simple immune system support, COVID-19 is nothing more than a mild stressor that will only make you stronger.
For when your medical doctor refuses to prescribe high dose vitamin C, hydroxychloroquine, ferritin (iron) and the like to yourself or a loved one. Help educate him/her with this COVID-19 protocol from Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS).
While you may not agree with some of his politics, the fact of the matter is that Dr. Shiva is a protege that has focused on understanding the immune system. Learn about COVID-19 and why Remdesivir is not the solution.
Are Vaccines the Solution?
Nice explanation by Dr. Carrie Madej as to why the highly experimental vaccines that are being developed turn you into a genetically modified organism.
Lest you incorrectly believe these types of technologies aren’t possible.
Vaccines have serious risks. Currently, there isn’t a single RNA (virus) vaccine that is given to people. In comparison, treatment with high dose vitamin C, boasting the immune system, and even hydroycholoquine are so much safer. This is especially true given that it appears we may be approaching herd immunity along with the relatively limited impact of the virus – see graph of the number of deaths in the US yearly from pneumonia.
Avoiding getting “stuffed”. See also The Right of Informed Consent.
Infectious Diseases and Social Change – You don’t get to say you saved humanity if, at most, you were responsible for 3.5% of the decline in mortality rates since 1900 (and probably closer to 1%).
To Mask or Not to Mask
- The Surgeon General, who had initially said that masks don’t help, now says that masks should be worn as some people are “asymptomatic” – have COVID but don’t show any signs. And yet, the World Health Organization reports that asymptomatic cases very rarely spread the virus – “asymptomatic spread is unlikely to be a major driver of clusters or community transmission of infection“. Note: the World Health Organization has since “back-peddled” on its statement regarding the lack of asymptomatic spread. Nonetheless, out of the four studies available, the highest estimate of transmission by asymptomatic individuals was only 2.2% – insignificant in terms limiting the spread of COVID-19.
- Systematic Review of the Use of Masks – This analysis of mask studies is typical of the contradictory data avalable. It states, “There were 17 eligible studies… None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask / respirator use and protection against influenza infection.“. At the same time, it states, “Eight of nine retrospective observational studies found that mask and / or respirator use was independently associated with a reduced risk of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)“. To further complicate the issue, mask studies are often done in clinical settings, do not include a no-mask control group for ethical reasons, require that wearers follow a strict protocol, and are usually done in combination with other practices such as hand washing. In other words, I have not found any particularly compelling data in favor of using masks. Note: I’ve seen various studies coming out about how masks reduce the amount of droplets that get in the air. Droplets are many, many times larger than viruses. Granted, a lot of viruses travel in droplets. That’s informative. However, to suggest that by reducing the number of droplets that the risk of infection is also reduced is in no way proven out.
- Another meta mask analysis that selected 9 out of over 900 mask studies as being the most telling, Facemasks for Prevention of Viral Respiratory Infections in Community Settings concluded, “Existing data pooled from randomized controlled trials do not reveal a reduction in occurrence of ILI (influenza-like illness) with the use of facemask alone in community settings.“.
- If we try to look and see what the actual effect of recent mask mandates is, in the study Face Masks And COVID-19: Evidence From State Mandates, they conclude that “growth rate” was reduced by 2% in states that mandated wearing masks. Assuming growth rate and transmission rate are essentially equivalent, this studies suggests that while there is some benefit to wearing a mask, this benefit has little overall impact.
- The other side of mask wearing is that improper use increases the risk of infection. To have a chance at reducing the risk of getting an infection, a person needs to wash their hands before putting the mask on and taking it off. Also, the mask needs to fit well, should be sterilized/discarded after use, should not touched when in use, and so on – see WHO: How to Wear a Medical Mask. Otherwise, the risk of getting sick is likely increased. Note: While I could not find any compelling data either in support of mask wearing or not, health compromised individuals that are exposed to people that are outwardly sick (not asymptomatic) may expect a notable reduction in risk by properly wearing a mask as indicated in Face Mask Use and Control of Respiratory Virus Transmission in Households.
- Face Masks Pose Serious Risks to the Healthy – When not used correctly, masks concentrate viruses within the mask increasing the risk of infection along with reducing oxygen intake to the wearer. They can also increase CO2 levels. Senior research scientist at Stanford, states that “A properly constructed mask provides more than enough ventilation. In fact, one way to test if your mask is well made is to try to blow out a candle through the mask from about 1 foot away. If you can’t do so, your mask might be too tightly woven“. I don’t know about you, but there’s no way even a bandanna is porous enough to allow this.
- My takeaway is that while mask wearing does reduce the spread of infection for those that follow good protocol, it has little overall impact on the community at large. Eventually, people that are susceptible will get infected and this will happen at virtually the same rate with or without masks. In light of the fact, that even the CDC puts the Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) at a rate not much worse than a bad flu seasion of 0.2% to 0.3% (see above), the implosion of the middle class through various policies “for your own protection” is not merited.
Natural or BioWeapon?
While it is still somewhat unclear if this virus was created as part of a military program (bioweapon) or as part of research perhaps into AIDS, the evidence it was created is undeniable. Furthermore, the fact that governments will attempt to use this crisis to seize greater control and further diminish human rights is a given. Additionally, the fact that people like Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci, and their cohorts will attempt to profit from this crisis is also a given.
In light of the fact that accidental releases from biolabs is fairly common, it’s time to stand up and demand that all such research is made completely transparent and subject to public approval. Given that labs are creating biological agents that can wipe out the human race, we should all get a say on whether this type of research is permitted. The fact that a few individuals like Dr. Fauci feel they’re capable of making these decisions for the rest of us is insane.
Nobel Scientist, Luc Montagnier says COVID-19 has HIV DNA inserted into its structure.
Given that Dr. Fauci is positioned to profit greatly from this virus, can we trust anything he says?
Tony Fauci is Corrupt to the Core!
In a 60-Minutes piece, virologists falsely assert that COVID-19 could not be man-made in the face of overwhelming documentation showing that the scientific community has been modifying corona viruses for over 15 years.
Where Do We Go From Here?
COVID-19 serves as a means of implementing new global governance. See The Great Reset.
Catherine Austin Fitts has a profound understanding of the deep politics at play. Brace yourself; this video “blew me away”.
Bill Gates and population control – digital facial recognition, micro-needle vaccine tattoos, etc. Bill Gates does not apparently belive that the human race is capable of reigning in the destruction it’s reeking on the planet and controlling excessive population growth on its own. He’s taking matters into his own hands. Is he right in doing so?
Rockefeller Foundation planning for capitalizing on a pandemic has been going on for a long time.
The goal is control, from freedom to slavery.
The first, second, third, and other COVID waves is the “weaponry” being used to force compliance in the war between the general population and mega corporations run by “wannabe” global rulers.
Get ready for the long overdue financial reset that will further line the pockets of the ridiculously wealthy unless we stand up and demand financial equality in the form of “sound money” that is based upon real (hard) assets along with eliminating central banking with its control over the money supply.
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, the inventor of email at the age of 14, with no less than 4 PhD’s, has profound understandings in medicine and politics. Watch the movie, The Internet’s Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz, and then listen to Dr. Shiva at 35:20 in the video above to appreciate the wisdom in the policy changes he’s proposing.
The Great Realization – An Inspiring Video
As soon as we stand up an say “enough” to corporations and their lobbyists, a new era beings…